The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Public perception of birth defects terminology†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2012 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 984–989, December 2012
How to Cite
Mai, C. T., Petersen, E. E. and Miller, A. (2012), Public perception of birth defects terminology. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 984–989. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23080
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!