Transcriptional analyses of two mouse models of spina bifida
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Papers from the 7th International Neural Tube Defects Conference
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 782–789, October 2012
How to Cite
Cabrera, R. M., Finnell, R. H., Zhu, H., Shaw, G. M. and Wlodarczyk, B. J. (2012), Transcriptional analyses of two mouse models of spina bifida. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 782–789. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23081
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE016315, NS050249
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!