Association between thyroxine levels at birth and choanal atresia or stenosis among infants in Texas, 2004–2007
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 951–954, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, L. J., Canfield, M. A., Hashmi, S. S., Moffitt, K. B., Marengo, L., Agopian, A. J., Belmont, J. W., Freedenberg, D., Tanksley, S. M., Mitchell, L. E. and Lupo, P. J. (2012), Association between thyroxine levels at birth and choanal atresia or stenosis among infants in Texas, 2004–2007. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 951–954. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23091
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Texas Department of State Health Services. Grant Number: U01DD000494
- NIOSH Southwest Center for Occupational and Environmental Health Training. Grant Number: T42OH008421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!