Association between thyroxine levels at birth and choanal atresia or stenosis among infants in Texas, 2004–2007
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 951–954, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, L. J., Canfield, M. A., Hashmi, S. S., Moffitt, K. B., Marengo, L., Agopian, A. J., Belmont, J. W., Freedenberg, D., Tanksley, S. M., Mitchell, L. E. and Lupo, P. J. (2012), Association between thyroxine levels at birth and choanal atresia or stenosis among infants in Texas, 2004–2007. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 951–954. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23091
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Texas Department of State Health Services. Grant Number: U01DD000494
- NIOSH Southwest Center for Occupational and Environmental Health Training. Grant Number: T42OH008421
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BDRA_23091_sm_SuppFig1.docx||21K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.