The National Spina Bifida Patient Registry is funded by the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, grant #1UO1DDD000744.01.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Thibadeau, J. K., Ward, E. A., Soe, M. M., Liu, T., Swanson, M., Sawin, K. J., Freeman, K. A., Castillo, H., Rauen, K. and Schechter, M. S. (2013), Testing the feasibility of a National Spina Bifida Patient Registry . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23094
The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Consensus on the criteria needed for creating a rare-disease patient registry. A Delphi study, Journal of Public Health, 2015, fdv099, , , , , , , ,
- 2Factors Associated with Mobility Outcomes in a National Spina Bifida Patient Registry, American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2015, 94, 12, 1015, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Factors Associated With Pressure Ulcers in Individuals With Spina Bifida, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2015, 96, 8, 1435, , , , , , ,
- 4The National Spina Bifida Patient Registry: Profile of a Large Cohort of Participants from the First 10 Clinics, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 166, 2, 444, , , , , , ,
- 5Urinary considerations for adult patients with spinal dysraphism, Nature Reviews Urology, 2015, 12, 6, 331, , , ,
- 6Advances in spina bifida care: from the womb to adulthood, Current Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Reports, 2014, 2, 2, 71, ,
- 7New Concepts in Clinical Research – an Expansion of the Possibilities, Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, 2013, 14, 3, 139