Co-authors listed in Manuscript Central: Mai, Cara; Riehle-Colarusso, Tiffany; O'Halloran, Alissa; Cragan, Janet; Olney, Richard; Lin, Angela; Feldkamp, Marcia; Botto, Lorenzo; Rickard, Russel; Anderka, Marlene; Ethen, Mary; Stanton, Carol; Ehrhardt, Joan; and Canfield, Mark.
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2012 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 970–983, December 2012
How to Cite
Mai, C. T., Riehle-Colarusso, T., O'Halloran, A., Cragan, J. D., Olney, R. S., Lin, A., Feldkamp, M., Botto, L. D., Rickard, R., Anderka, M., Ethen, M., Stanton, C., Ehrhardt, J., Canfield, M. and for the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (2012), Selected birth defects data from population-based birth defects surveillance programs in the United States, 2005–2009: Featuring critical congenital heart defects targeted for pulse oximetry screening. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 970–983. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23098
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!