Co-authors listed in Manuscript Central: Mai, Cara; Riehle-Colarusso, Tiffany; O'Halloran, Alissa; Cragan, Janet; Olney, Richard; Lin, Angela; Feldkamp, Marcia; Botto, Lorenzo; Rickard, Russel; Anderka, Marlene; Ethen, Mary; Stanton, Carol; Ehrhardt, Joan; and Canfield, Mark.
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2012 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 970–983, December 2012
How to Cite
Mai, C. T., Riehle-Colarusso, T., O'Halloran, A., Cragan, J. D., Olney, R. S., Lin, A., Feldkamp, M., Botto, L. D., Rickard, R., Anderka, M., Ethen, M., Stanton, C., Ehrhardt, J., Canfield, M. and for the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (2012), Selected birth defects data from population-based birth defects surveillance programs in the United States, 2005–2009: Featuring critical congenital heart defects targeted for pulse oximetry screening. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 970–983. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23098
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!