The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Proportion of neural tube defects attributable to known risk factors†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Agopian, A. J., Tinker, S. C., Lupo, P. J., Canfield, M. A., Mitchell,, L. E. and and the National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2013), Proportion of neural tube defects attributable to known risk factors. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 42–46. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23100
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention, under a cooperative agreement (#5U01DD000494-03) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with the Texas Department of State Health Services
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diagnosis of spina bifida on ultrasound: Always termination?, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2013,, ,