Birth defects surveillance: An essential public health function for primary prevention and health promotion
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2012 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 963–964, December 2012
How to Cite
Kirby, R. S. and Browne, M. L. (2012), Birth defects surveillance: An essential public health function for primary prevention and health promotion. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 963–964. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23102
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!