Congenital heart defects and major structural noncardiac anomalies in Alberta, Canada, 1995–2002
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 79–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Lowry, R. B., Bedard, T., Sibbald, B., Harder, J. R., Trevenen, C., Horobec, V. and Dyck, J. D. (2013), Congenital heart defects and major structural noncardiac anomalies in Alberta, Canada, 1995–2002. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 79–86. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23104
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Alberta Congenital Anomalies Surveillance System
- Alberta Health & Wellness
- Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation. Grant Number: E-21459
- Conjoint Health Research Ethics Board in Calgary, Alberta
- Health Research Ethics Board in Edmonton, Alberta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!