Ms. Bell is supported by the Bob and Nancy Edwards Scholarship, University of Sydney.
Descriptive epidemiology of cleft lip and cleft palate in Western Australia†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 101–108, February 2013
How to Cite
Bell, J. C., Raynes-Greenow, C., Bower, C., Turner, R. M., Roberts, C. L. and Nassar, N. (2013), Descriptive epidemiology of cleft lip and cleft palate in Western Australia. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23110
Dr. Raynes-Greenow is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Early Career Research Fellowship (no. 511984)
Prof. Bower is supported by a NHMRC Principal Research Fellowship (no. 634341).
Dr. Turner is supported by a NHMRC program grant (no. 633003) to the Screening & Test Evaluation Program.
Prof. Roberts is supported by a NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship (no. 1001066).
Dr. Nassar is supported by a NHMRC Career Development Fellowship (no. 632955).
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!