Thymidylate synthase polymorphisms and risks of human orofacial clefts
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 95–100, February 2013
How to Cite
Shaw, G. M., Yang, W., Perloff, S., Shaw, N. M., Carmichael, S. L., Zhu, H. and Lammer, E. J. (2013), Thymidylate synthase polymorphisms and risks of human orofacial clefts. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 95–100. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23114
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!