The influence of misclassification bias on the reported rates of congenital anomalies on the birth certificates for West Virginia—A consequence of an open-ended query
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 140–151, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Robbins, S. and Lamm, S. H. (2013), The influence of misclassification bias on the reported rates of congenital anomalies on the birth certificates for West Virginia—A consequence of an open-ended query. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 140–151. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23119
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Internal Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!