Isolated atrioventricular canal defects: Birth outcomes and risk factors: A population-based hungarian case–control study, 1980–1996
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 217–224, April 2013
How to Cite
Vereczkey, A., Kósa, Z., Csáky-Szunyogh, M. and Czeizel, A. E. (2013), Isolated atrioventricular canal defects: Birth outcomes and risk factors: A population-based hungarian case–control study, 1980–1996. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 217–224. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23124
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Hungarian Grant Office of Scientific Committee of Health Ministry and Versys Clinics, Human Reproduction Institute, Budapest, Hungary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!