Competing Interest: The authors declare they have no competing financial interests.
Periconceptional paternal smoking and the risk of congenital heart defects: A case-control study
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 210–216, April 2013
How to Cite
Deng, K., Liu, Z., Lin, Y., Mu, D., Chen, X., Li, J., Li, N., Deng, Y., Li, X., Wang, Y., Li, S. and Zhu, J. (2013), Periconceptional paternal smoking and the risk of congenital heart defects: A case-control study. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 210–216. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23128
Supported by a grant from the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB529502), Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0935).
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Vol. 100, Issue 12, 992, Article first published online: 5 NOV 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!