Supported by AA016698 and U01 AA017123 as part of Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Consortium to Feng C. Zhou; and by DE021034 to Randall J. Roper.
Commonality in Down and fetal alcohol syndromes
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 187–197, April 2013
How to Cite
Solzak, J. P., Liang, Y., Zhou, F. C. and Roper, R. J. (2013), Commonality in Down and fetal alcohol syndromes. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 187–197. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23129
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Vol. 97, Issue 7, 507, Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!