The laboratories of L.A. and B.R.A. are funded by the Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research and the United Arab Emirates University. All authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Novel mutations in ADAMTSL2 gene underlying geleophysic dysplasia in families from United Arab Emirates
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 764–769, December 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Salem, S., Hertecant, J., Al-Shamsi, A. M., Ali, B. R. and Al-Gazali, L. (2013), Novel mutations in ADAMTSL2 gene underlying geleophysic dysplasia in families from United Arab Emirates. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 97: 764–769. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23170
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!