Prenatal diagnosis of proximal partial trisomy 1q confirmed by comparative genomic hybridization array: Molecular cytogenetic analysis, fetal pathology and review of the literature
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 284–293, April 2014
How to Cite
Sifakis, S., Eleftheriades, M., Kappou, D., Murru, R., Konstantinidou, A., Orru, S., Ziegler, M., Liehr, T., Manolakos, E. and Papoulidis, I. (2014), Prenatal diagnosis of proximal partial trisomy 1q confirmed by comparative genomic hybridization array: Molecular cytogenetic analysis, fetal pathology and review of the literature. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 100: 284–293. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23213
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!