This work was supported by cooperative agreements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Iowa Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention participating in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study (U01/DD000492) and the Birth Defects Study To Evaluate Pregnancy exposureS (U01/DD001035).
Maternal periconceptional alcohol consumption and congenital limb deficiencies
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: NBDPN CDC order – National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 100, Issue 11, pages 863–876, November 2014
How to Cite
Caspers Conway, K. M., Romitti, P. A., Holmes, L., Olney, R. S., Richardson, S. D. and the National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2014), Maternal periconceptional alcohol consumption and congenital limb deficiencies. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 100: 863–876. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23292
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!