This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Role of thyroid hormones in human and laboratory animal reproductive health†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 479–491, December 2003
How to Cite
Choksi, N. Y., Jahnke, G. D., St. Hilaire, C. and Shelby, M. (2003), Role of thyroid hormones in human and laboratory animal reproductive health. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 68: 479–491. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.10045
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2003
- Sciences International, Inc.. Grant Number: N01-ES-85425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!