This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Prenatal window of susceptibility to perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced neonatal mortality in the Sprague-Dawley rat†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2003 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 465–471, December 2003
How to Cite
Grasty, R. C., Grey, B. E., Lau, C. S. and Rogers, J. M. (2003), Prenatal window of susceptibility to perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced neonatal mortality in the Sprague-Dawley rat. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 68: 465–471. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.10046
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
- EPA/UNC Toxicology Research Program. Grant Number: CT 902908
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 ES07126, T32 GM08581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!