Presented at the symposium entitled: "What do we know about the reproductive and developmental risks of herbal and alternative remedies?" at the Public Affairs Symposium of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society, June 24-28, 2000 in Palm Beach, Florida.
Regulatory issues concerning the safety, efficacy and quality of herbal remedies†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 505–510, December 2003
How to Cite
Rousseaux, C. G. and Schachter, H. (2003), Regulatory issues concerning the safety, efficacy and quality of herbal remedies. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 68: 505–510. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.10053
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!