Prior exposure to indole-3-carbinol decreases the incidence of specific cyclophosphamide-induced developmental defects in mice
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 261–267, June 2005
How to Cite
Bailey, M. M., Sawyer, R. D., Behling, J. E., Boohaker, J. G., Hicks, J. G., O'Donnell, M. A., Stringer, K. R., Rasco, J. F. and Hood, R. D. (2005), Prior exposure to indole-3-carbinol decreases the incidence of specific cyclophosphamide-induced developmental defects in mice. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 74: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20046
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!