PDGF-C Controls proliferation and is down-regulated by retinoic acid in mouse embryonic palatal mesenchymal cells
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 438–444, October 2006
How to Cite
Han, J., Xiao, Y., Lin, J. and Li, Y. (2006), PDGF-C Controls proliferation and is down-regulated by retinoic acid in mouse embryonic palatal mesenchymal cells. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 77: 438–444. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20094
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30371224
- Major Basic Research Development Program of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2001CB510305
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7052040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!