Effects of copper deficiency on mouse yolk sac vasculature and expression of angiogenic mediators
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 445–454, October 2006
How to Cite
Yang, S. J., Uriu-Adams, J. Y., Keen, C. L., Rucker, R. B. and Lanoue, L. (2006), Effects of copper deficiency on mouse yolk sac vasculature and expression of angiogenic mediators. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 77: 445–454. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20096
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HD-26777
- American Hearth Association. Grant Number: 045607Y
- Gift from International Copper Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!