First trimester exposure to paroxetine and risk of cardiac malformations in infants: the importance of dosage
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 18–27, February 2007
How to Cite
Bérard, A., Ramos, É., Rey, É., Blais, L., St.-André, M. and Oraichi, D. (2007), First trimester exposure to paroxetine and risk of cardiac malformations in infants: the importance of dosage. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 80: 18–27. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20099
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2006
- Les Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ)
- Le Réseau Québécois de Recherche sur l'Usage des Médicaments (RQRUM)
- Le Réseau FRSQ for the Wellbeing of Children
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!