Evaluation of aflatoxin B1 embryotoxicity using the frog embryo teratogenesis assay-Xenopus and bio-activation with microsome activation systems
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Special Issue: Female Reproductive Physiology and Toxicology Review Series
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 183–187, June 2007
How to Cite
Vismara, C. and Caloni, F. (2007), Evaluation of aflatoxin B1 embryotoxicity using the frog embryo teratogenesis assay-Xenopus and bio-activation with microsome activation systems. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 80: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20113
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!