Retinoic acid-induced inner ear teratogenesis caused by defective Fgf3/Fgf10-dependent Dlx5 signaling
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 134–144, April 2008
How to Cite
Liu, W., Levi, G., Shanske, A. and Frenz, D. A. (2008), Retinoic acid-induced inner ear teratogenesis caused by defective Fgf3/Fgf10-dependent Dlx5 signaling. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 83: 134–144. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20154
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: R01DC04706
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!