Eun A. Ko and Won Sun Park contributed equally to this work.
Occurrence and fate of fetal lumbar rib induced by Scutellariae radix in rats
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 201–206, June 2010
How to Cite
Ko, E. A., Park, W. S., Lim, I., Yun, J., Kim, J.-H., Kang, Y.-K., Kim, N., Han, J., Bang, H. and Ko, J.-H. (2010), Occurrence and fate of fetal lumbar rib induced by Scutellariae radix in rats. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 89: 201–206. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20242
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: KRF-2008-331-E00018, 2009-0072557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!