Mette Due Theilade-Thomsen's present affiliation is Novo Nordisk A/S, Haemostasis New Products, Søborg, Denmark.
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 467–473, December 2010
How to Cite
Silva-Lima, B., Due Theilade-Thomsen, M., Carleer, J., Vidal, J.-M., Tomasi, P. and Saint-Raymond, A. (2010), Juvenile animal studies for the development of paediatric medicines: a description and conclusions from a European medicines agency workshop on juvenile animal testing for nonclinical assessors. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 89: 467–473. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20257
The views presented in this editorial are those of the authors and should not be understood or quoted as being made on behalf of the European Medicines Agency and/or its scientific Committees.
Beatriz Silva-Lima and Mette Due Theilade Thomsen wrote the first draft. All authors contributed data and to the writing of the article.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!