Zinc and reproduction: effects of zinc deficiency on prenatal and early postnatal development
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Teratology at 50: A Celebration of Advances in Developmental Toxicology
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 313–325, August 2010
How to Cite
Uriu-Adams, J. Y. and Keen, C. L. (2010), Zinc and reproduction: effects of zinc deficiency on prenatal and early postnatal development. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 89: 313–325. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20264
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD 01743, U01AA014835, U24AA014811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!