Wenqing Chen and Hong Jiang contribute equal to this paper.
Effects of chlorpyrifos exposure on kidney Notch2–Jagged1 pathway of early prenatal embryo
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 97–101, April 2011
How to Cite
Chen, W., Jiang, H., Wang, M., Jin, J., Feng, S., Bi, Y., Wang, H., Mao, Y., Shou, Z. and Chen, J. (2011), Effects of chlorpyrifos exposure on kidney Notch2–Jagged1 pathway of early prenatal embryo. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20278
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB944002
- National Nature Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 30900689
- Foundation of Young Scientists in Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009QN004
- Major Projects of Zhejiang Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2008C13026-2
- Foundation for University PHD. Grant Number: 20090101120095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!