Maternal exposure to multi-wall carbon nanotubes does not induce embryo–fetal developmental toxicity in rats
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 69–76, February 2011
How to Cite
Lim, J.-H., Kim, S.-H., Shin, I.-S., Park, N.-H., Moon, C., Kang, S.-S., Kim, S.-H., Park, S.-C. and Kim, J.-C. (2011), Maternal exposure to multi-wall carbon nanotubes does not induce embryo–fetal developmental toxicity in rats. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20283
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: 2009-0071329
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (The Regional Core Research Program/Biohousing Research Institute)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!