Early genetic control of craniofacial development is affected by the in vitro exposure of rat embryos to the fungicide triadimefon
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 77–81, February 2011
How to Cite
Di Renzo, F., Rossi, F., Prati, M., Giavini, E. and Menegola, E. (2011), Early genetic control of craniofacial development is affected by the in vitro exposure of rat embryos to the fungicide triadimefon. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 77–81. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20284
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Italian Ministry of University. Grant Number: COFIN2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!