Prenatal administration of retinoic acid upregulates insulin-like growth factor receptors in the nitrofen-induced hypoplastic lung
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 148–151, April 2011
How to Cite
Ruttenstock, E., Doi, T., Dingemann, J. and Puri, P. (2011), Prenatal administration of retinoic acid upregulates insulin-like growth factor receptors in the nitrofen-induced hypoplastic lung. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 148–151. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20293
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Children's Medical Research Foundation, Dublin, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!