Toxicity study in juvenile rats with the α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist CP-601,927
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 323–332, August 2011
How to Cite
Campion, S. N., Hurtt, M. E., Chatman, L. A. and Cappon, G. D. (2011), Toxicity study in juvenile rats with the α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist CP-601,927. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 323–332. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20298
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!