Developmental toxicity testing for safety assessment: new approaches and technologies
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Special Issue: Developmental Toxicology: New Directions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 413–420, October 2011
How to Cite
Knudsen, T. B., Kavlock, R. J., Daston, G. P., Stedman, D., Hixon, M. and Kim, J. H. (2011), Developmental toxicity testing for safety assessment: new approaches and technologies. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 413–420. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20315
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!