Assessment of female reproductive endpoints in Sprague–Dawley rats developmentally exposed to Diuron: potential ovary toxicity
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Special Issue: Developmental Toxicology: New Directions
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 478–486, October 2011
How to Cite
Grassi, T. F., Guerra, M. T., Perobelli, J. E., de Toledo, F. C., da Silva, D. S., De Grava Kempinas, W. and Barbisan, L. F. (2011), Assessment of female reproductive endpoints in Sprague–Dawley rats developmentally exposed to Diuron: potential ovary toxicity. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 92: 478–486. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.20317
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- FAPESP—State of São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2006/01330-0.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!