Inhibin B in Plasma Samples from Male Volunteer Panel Selected for Health but Not Fertility: Sources of Variability
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Special Issue: Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 104–109, February 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, J., Bickerton, S., Betts, C. J. and Kirk, S. (2013), Inhibin B in Plasma Samples from Male Volunteer Panel Selected for Health but Not Fertility: Sources of Variability. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 104–109. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21049
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!