The Effects of Shipping on Early Pregnancy in Laboratory Rats
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 200–205, April 2013
How to Cite
Pritchett-Corning, K. R., Clifford, C. B. and Festing, M. F. W. (2013), The Effects of Shipping on Early Pregnancy in Laboratory Rats. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 200–205. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21056
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!