Potential Teratogenicity of Methimazole: Exposure of Zebrafish Embryos to Methimazole Causes Similar Developmental Anomalies to Human Methimazole Embryopathy
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 222–229, June 2013
How to Cite
Komoike, Y., Matsuoka, M. and Kosaki, K. (2013), Potential Teratogenicity of Methimazole: Exposure of Zebrafish Embryos to Methimazole Causes Similar Developmental Anomalies to Human Methimazole Embryopathy. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 222–229. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21057
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan on Rare/Intractable Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!