Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Effects of Estrogen Coadministration on Epoxiconazole Toxicity in Rats
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 247–259, June 2013
How to Cite
Stinchcombe, S., Schneider, S., Fegert, I., Rey Moreno, M. C., Strauss, V., Gröters, S., Fabian, E., Fussell, K. C., Pigott, G. H. and van Ravenzwaay, B. (2013), Effects of Estrogen Coadministration on Epoxiconazole Toxicity in Rats . Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 247–259. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21059
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!