Emodin Prevents Ethanol-Induced Developmental Anomalies in Cultured Mouse Fetus through Multiple Activities
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 268–275, June 2013
How to Cite
Yon, J.-M., Lin, C., Oh, K.-W., Baek, H.-S., Lee, B. J., Yun, Y. W. and Nam, S.-Y. (2013), Emodin Prevents Ethanol-Induced Developmental Anomalies in Cultured Mouse Fetus through Multiple Activities. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 268–275. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21061
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Priority Research Centers Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011–0031403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!