These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ethanol Alters Proliferation and Differentiation of Normal and Chromosomally Abnormal Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurospheres
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 283–295, June 2013
How to Cite
Krishnamoorthy, M., Gerwe, B. A., Scharer, C. D., Sahasranaman, V., Eilertson, C. D., Nash, R. J., Usta, S. N., Kelly, S., Rose, M., Peraza, R., Arumugham, J., Stewart, B., Stice, S. L. and Nash, R. J. (2013), Ethanol Alters Proliferation and Differentiation of Normal and Chromosomally Abnormal Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurospheres. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 283–295. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21063
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!