Grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; Grant number: IIP-1058355.
Establishment and Assessment of a New Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Based Biomarker Assay for Developmental Toxicity Screening
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 343–363, August 2013
How to Cite
Palmer, J. A., Smith, A. M., Egnash, L. A., Conard, K. R., West, P. R., Burrier, R. E., Donley, E. L.R. and Kirchner, F. R. (2013), Establishment and Assessment of a New Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Based Biomarker Assay for Developmental Toxicity Screening. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 98: 343–363. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21078
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IIP-1058355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!