Present address: Program for Leading Graduate Schools “HIGO (Health life science: Interdisciplinary and Glocal Oriented) Program,” Kumamoto University 5-1 Oe-honmachi, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto, 862-0973, Japan.
Treatment of Mid-Pregnant Mice with KRN633, an Inhibitor of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase, Induces Abnormal Retinal Vascular Patterning in Their Newborn Pups
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 293–299, August 2014
How to Cite
Morita, A., Nakahara, T., Abe, N., Kurauchi, Y., Mori, A., Sakamoto, K., Nagamitsu, T. and Ishii, K. (2014), Treatment of Mid-Pregnant Mice with KRN633, an Inhibitor of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase, Induces Abnormal Retinal Vascular Patterning in Their Newborn Pups. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 101: 293–299. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21112
Grant sponsor: Scientific Research on Innovative Areas; Grant numbers: 23122517 and 25122712.
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Numbers: 23122517, 25122712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!