The opinions and conclusions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Department of Pesticide Regulation or the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment in the California Environmental Protection Agency.
Toxicity Endpoint Selections for a Simazine Risk Assessment
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 308–324, August 2014
How to Cite
Silva, M. and Iyer, P. (2014), Toxicity Endpoint Selections for a Simazine Risk Assessment. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 101: 308–324. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21114
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!