The Microbiome in Early Life: Self-Completion and Microbiota Protection as Health Priorities
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 333–340, August 2014
How to Cite
Dietert, R. R. (2014), The Microbiome in Early Life: Self-Completion and Microbiota Protection as Health Priorities. Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 101: 333–340. doi: 10.1002/bdrb.21116
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!