The adult hair follicle: Cradle for pluripotent neural crest stem cells
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 162–172, June 2004
How to Cite
Sieber-Blum, M. and Grim, M. (2004), The adult hair follicle: Cradle for pluripotent neural crest stem cells. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 72: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20008
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, USPHS, NIH. Grant Number: NS38500
- Charles E. Culpeper Biomedical Pilot Initiative, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, New York. Grant Number: 03-128
- Ministry of Education, the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: VZ 1111 00003-3G, LN 00A065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!