Microcomputed tomography imaging of skeletal development and growth
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 250–259, September 2004
How to Cite
Guldberg, R. E., Lin, A. S.P., Coleman, R., Robertson, G. and Duvall, C. (2004), Microcomputed tomography imaging of skeletal development and growth. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 72: 250–259. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20016
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EEC-9731643
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 AR051336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!